the open-source tool for pixel-perfect website migrations. Compare screenshots to achieve a perfect match when migrating to a new stack or spotting differences in similar web pages.Repository
Introducing SnapDiff - the open-source tool for pixel-perfect website migrations
SnapDiff is an open-source developer tool that allows you to compare screenshots of different versions of a website, ensuring a perfect match when migrating to a new stack or identifying differences in similar web pages.
With SnapDiff, achieving a pixel-perfect match is easy, and you can rest assured that every single pixel is exactly where it should be. And because it's open-source, you can customize and extend it to suit your needs.
- Compare screenshots to achieve a pixel-perfect match
- Ideal for website migrations to a new stack
- Spot differences in similar-looking web pages
- Open-source and customizable
- code quality improvements done
- published to NPM
- code documentation and standard logging added
Project created by Akshat Garg