Welcome to FOSS Hack 3.0
FOSS Hack 3.0, is the third edition of FOSS Hack, a hybrid hackathon to promote Free and Open Source Software by bringing together students and professionals to build or extend FOSS projects.
- Hackathon Ends at 5:30 pm. Final commit should be done before 5pm.
- No Live Demo: We won't be having a live judging. Participants are required to screen record a demo of the project and upload it to the FOSS Hack Dashboard.
- The Readme in the project repo should be updated with the following :
- The problem that you are solving for.
- A short description about what your project is and how it works.
- A timeline of the progress of your project :
- What was the initial stage of the project ?
- What stage is it in now?
- How did you get there?
- What is working/not working?
- Results will be announced in 2 weeks' time over email, forum and social handles.
Login to create or join projects.
- Only the creator of a project can edit the project specifics.
- Team members can log updates
Looking for Hackathon ideas? - Check this thread.