FOSS Hack 3.0 - Instructions for Hackers
- The FOSS Hack dashboard is now live, and all hackers can now add their projects.
- Sign-up to the fosshack dashboard and create your project.
- If your teammates have already created the project, join it instead.
- Do ensure to have added/joined your projects before the hackathon starts (4 March 2023, 10 AM).
- Only the creator of a project can edit the project specifics.
- Team members can log updates.
- Refer to the hackathon rules.
- Make sure to have joined the telegram group, as all primary communication shall be there henceforth. You can also post queries for mentors too.
- If you are contributing to any other FOSS project this season, make sure you keep the reference to the original project properly in the submission.
Hackers contributing to Partner Projects.
- The complete details on partner projects can be found here.
- You will be submitting a pull request that has been merged or approved by the mentors.
- Add specifics of submission in the hackathon dashboard as a project with the "Partner Projects" tag.
- Mentorship Phase: 27 Feb - 3 Mar 2023.
Offline Hackers at RV University
- The registration desk opens at 8 AM on 4th March, 2023, post which is an open breakfast.
- The hacking starts at 10 AM after a brief opening ceremony.
- The closing ceremony will be at 6 PM on 5th March, 2023
Please make your travel plans accordingly. Final schedule will be updated on 2 March 2023.
There will be stalls, speaker sessions, learning sessions and effective mentorship throughout.
Important: Make sure to have your team members onboarded, while adding the project in the dashboard.
You will have all provisions during the hackathon hours :
- Delicious food and other amenities.
- Mattresses and resting areas.
- Open spaces for networking and lively conversations.
- Special: Live music night during dinner.
Hackers at Local Editions - Kochi / Thiruvananthapuram
- Add your projects to the dashboard before 03 March 2023.
- While creating your projects - make sure to specify the location.
- Due to limitations in venue space, invites will be sent to projects based on a first-serve basis, by the respective local edition organisers.
In case of any query, do write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.